Bidding Policy - 2019 Lee County Tax Lien Auction
If you are new to Realauction tax lien auction websites, it is required that you proceed in the following fashion:
1. Register. Registration begins at 10:00 AM ET on 04/29/2019 and ends 05/13/2019 at 11:59 PM ET. If you have not previously registered online with Lee County, you will need to register on this website. As part of the process, you will create a Username and Password to access the site.
2. Review the Site Documents. If you are not completely familiar with the statutes governing tax liens in this state, read the “Tax Certificate Process” document located at the left of the home page. It is a plain English summary of the law. Additionally, you will need to review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document for questions regarding auction options.
3. Review the Summary. Review the Summary of Dates and Important Information (below).
4. Set a budget. Enter an amount based on the total face amount of certificates you anticipate winning.
5. Place Bids. You may bid on as many quality liens as you wish; your budget will determine how much can be awarded. If the total face value of your winning certificates exceeds what your budgeted amount qualifies you to win, any remaining bids you have in the auction will not be recognized.
Please be aware that some accounts included in the Items For Sale may be in active bankruptcy proceedings.
6. Payment Requirements. As a condition for participation in the tax certificate sale auction, all bidders are required to pre-authorize an ACH debit by the Lee County Tax Collector's office in the amount of their winnings.
At the close of the auction, if you are a successful bidder, payment for your auction balance will be automatically debited from the account authorized to make your final payment.
It is the bidder's responsibility to ensure "good funds" are available in the authorized account by 5:00 PM ET on 05/23/2019 when the debit will be initiated.
7. Certificate Redemptions. All redemption funds for certificates purchased will be sent via ACH to the authorized account and routing number provided for redemptions.
8. Requirements to Participate. To become a qualified participant in the 2019 Lee County tax certificate sale, you must comply with ALL of the following by 11:59 PM ET on Monday, May 13th, 2019:
a. Register on this web site.
b. Provide bank information for processing your final payment via ACH debit.
c. Provide bank information for processing your certificate redemptions.
d. Accept ALL terms and conditions in the documentation provided on this web site.
9. Additional Requirements. In order for your bids to be considered, you must also set a budget equal to your estimated winnings. Failure to set a budget will invalidate your bids.
Failure to meet ALL of the eligibility requirements, in the time allotted, will affect your ability to participate in the sale.
SUMMARY OF DATES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
|Allow foreign bidder registrations||Yes|
|Single Simultaneous Bidding Entity Policy||No|
|Bidding style||Proxy Bid Auction|
|0% bids use proxy system||No|
|Automatic certificate rollup / rollup fee||No||$0.00|
|Auction Dates and Times|
|Registration begins (site opens)**||04/29/2019 at 10:00 AM ET|
|Deposits or budgets begin||04/29/2019 at 10:00 AM ET|
|Bidding begins||04/29/2019 at 10:00 AM ET|
|Deposits or budgets end||05/21/2019 at 3:00 PM ET|
|Registrations end||05/13/2019 at 11:59 PM ET|
|First batch closes||05/21/2019 at 8:00 AM ET|
|Batch closing interval||60 Minutes|
|Last batch closes (auction ends)||05/21/2019 at 3:00 PM ET|
|Payment due date||05/23/2019 at 5:00 PM ET|
|Budget, Deposit and Payment Information|
|Deposit or Budget required (% of estimated winnings)||100%|
|Minimum deposit amount||$0.00|
|Deposit / Payment types acceptable:||Deposits||Payments|
|ACH auto-debit final payment||---||Yes|
|Redemption available via ACH||Yes, Contact County|
|Public computers available||Tax Collector's Office|
|** Subject to change. The site will open when approved by the County.|
Tooltip Help Management
Disable tooltips just for this page.
Disable tooltips site-wide.